Our dental family is growing, and we are seeking a fabulously friendly face to join our team in a Front Office Coordinator role. This is a unique, fun position in a patient oriented practice. Our focus is our patients; therefore we are looking for someone who is patient-driven with a great personality and friendly attitude. As the Front Office Coordinator, you are the reflection of our values and culture to the outside world. In fact, your smiling face and cheerful voice is one of the first contacts the outside world will have with our office, so we place a high value on this position.
We are offering a great friendly work environment that’s team oriented with fantastic compensation and excellent bonus/incentives. In return, we are looking for someone who will grow with the practice and become a long-term member of our team.
Candidate must haves:
– Be friendly, outgoing and hard-working
– Ability to multi-task
– Willingness to learn dental terminology/insurance
– Proficient computer skills
– Superb phone etiquette
– Outstanding ability to communicate with others
– Organization skills are a must
– Team player is a must
– Proven employment history is a must
– Previous dental experience highly preferred
Responsibilities will include
– Mange provider daily schedule, changes, and updates
– Manage patient flow — greeting patients, check-in, check-out, and follow-up care
– Process patient paperwork and demographic information
– Confirm insurance benefits
– Collect patient copayments and deductibles
– Manage practice collections and receivables
– Handle incoming phone calls, fielding questions and de-escalating difficult conversations
– Oversee physical properties of the front office and waiting room
– Oversee all front office supplies and equipment
– Back-up for all front office positions
– Open and close facility as needed
The position is Monday-Friday. Competitive compensation, depending on experience with quarterly bonuses and paid holidays.
If interested in joining our dental family, please send cover letters and resumes to email@example.com. No phone calls please.